Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have made a start



I have made a start. It isn't a grand start but it is a start none the less. I loved these two vintage florals I picked up at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre last week. I am sure they will look great as a part of a cluster for either my lounge or hallway. I haven't worked out exactly what is going where as yet! I have also purchase a canvas because I can't find artwork I like in the size I need...and I am impatient! So I am going to put pen to paper and design something I think I can live with. Fingers crossed with the results.

1 comment:

  1. I love the floral cluster pics! I have cross stitched similar designs and love the result. Currently cross stitching roses in a bucket on an old chair vintage style :o)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle