Monday, August 16, 2010

Eating Out

I love eating out. I find myself returning to a restuarant time and time again because of the atmosphere and decore rather than just the food. I'm one of those people who are quite conscious of the environment I am in. I love it when a restuarant makes you feel at home.

My husband and I went to the Sofitel in Brisbane on Friday night. We visit it often. I almost know every waiter by name as I go there for work quite a bit too. I loved these lanterns...

...and they always have a beauitful arrangement of flowers in the foyer.

I also love the coffee shop across the road from my grandmother's place. This cheese gratter light is really cute.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Michelle - the atmosphere is equally as important as the food in my book. Looks like I need to give the Sofitel a visit! K

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle