Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Magical Performer Arrives @ GNO


I met the most gorgeous girl in Cairns, Celine DeeAz. You can check her out on My Space or http://www.celinedeeaz.com/. She sings like Celine Dion, plays the viola and is just magical to watch. I am flying her down to perform at our next GIRLS NIGH OUT, Wednesday October 13th - 7.30pm @ 240 Stafford Rd, Stafford. We will be catering a Candlelight High Tea...promised to be divine. It's only $12 per ticket, so get on board ladies for a night out that you will be glad you made the effort to get out to! I only have 20 tickets left, and a few places at my table if anyone is interested.
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends, its fantastic post on the topic of teachingand entirely explained, keep it up all the
    time.

    My site :: ricambi auto multimarca

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle