Monday, October 4, 2010

Fashion Shoot


A few months ago Divine Finds trestle tables and furniture were used for a photo shoot showcasing a new swimsuit range designed by award winning designer Amy Davidson. Amy is now in Paris but her lovely summer range is soon to be featured in a few fashion mags. I can't wait to see the results. In the meantime I have one very small preliminary photo for everyone. It was taken on the day of the fashion shoot and I love the Australian landscape and its colours.

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. I can see why they used your lovely treasures in the photoshoot! Looks wonderful.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo Michelle, I can't wait to see more:) Hope you are having a great week ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle, I did bump into doc, don't have any more fabric at the moment but will let you know, cheers katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh an I forgot to say I love the pic...very exciting, xx katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog through Thea & Sami. Nice treasures, will pop in next time I am in Woolloongabba, Have a great weekend, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle