Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Closing Down SALE

Hello to everyone who has continued to read this blog of mine and followed my journey at Divine Finds. It is with much regret that my husband and I will be shutting Divine Finds as from January. The New Year is bringing many exciting adventures for us, including a new book for me which is gathering momentum! Our new projects are going to leave us scraping for time and I do want to see my children before they are 18!

The good news is that everything in Divine Finds will be on sale.
30% off all furniture
50% off all bric a brac...anything you can carry out of the store.
If you do catch me in a festive mood you may every be able to get a better deal if you are buying multiple items. So ladies please feel free to give me a call if anything in the photo takes your fancy. It's all got to go in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear this!!! You have such beautiful things. Thank you for sharing them with us.
    I'll have to have a good look to see if there is something that takes my fancy (just to help you out :P )

    I'd love to hear of your new adventures so if you start a new blog please let me know.

    Good luck for the future
    xoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Trish. It has been lovely to get to know you. I'll let you know of my new adventures and it would be great it you could help me get the word out about my new book being launched in March! I will post an updated picture of the shop tomorrow. You can see if anything takes your fancy. I have emailed you regarding your other two item enquiries. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle I hope to drop by xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle